ASUS 14" ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UA-DS51T Multi-Touch Laptop
With a slate gray finish and a spin design, the ASUS 14" ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UA-DS51T Multi-Touch Laptop features a 14" display with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 620. You can connect to an external display via the HDMI 1.4b output. The screen also has multi-touch support.
The system is powered by an 8th Gen Kaby Lake R 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor. It also has 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM, a 256GB M.2 SSD, a microSD card slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0 Type-C, and USB 3.0 Type-A. Windows 10 Home (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
ASUS 14" UX461UA-DS51T
- 8th Gen Kaby Lake R Quad-Core Intel Core i5-8250U Performance
- The system houses an 8th Gen Kaby Lake R Intel Core i5-8250U processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 1.6 GHz. It can be boosted up to 3.4 GHz.
- 14" Full HD Multi-Touch Display
- The 14" display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 620. The screen also has multi-touch support.
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Featuring Intel dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the ZenBook Flip 14 delivers higher performance, broader coverage, and longer battery life than previous Wi-Fi standards. The ZenBook Flip 14 also comes with Bluetooth 4.2 technology, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- The ZenBook Flip 14 features a slate gray finish and a spin design.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.