ASUS Republic of Gamers Claymore Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
- Wired USB Connection
- Cherry MX Red Switches
- Customizable RGB Backlight
- Fully Programmable Keys
- Anti-Ghosting, N-Key Rollover
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-Fly Macro Recording
- Detachable Number Pad
- Fully Compatible with Windows
The Republic of Gamers Claymore Backlit Mechanical Keyboard from ASUS features fully programmable Cherry MX Red keys with Aura RGB lighting, allowing you to personalize it as you see fit. Its Cherry MX Red keys have an actuation distance of 2mm, allowing for fast key presses without having the need to bottom down into the keystroke each time. Furthermore, the detachable number pad can be used as a macro keypad and attached on either the left or right side of the keyboard depending on your preference. With the ASUS ROG Armoury software, you'll be able to customize lighting, macro, profiles, and even other system options such as fan speed and overclocking as long as you have a compatible ASUS ROG motherboard.
- Cherry MX Red Key Switches
- Mechanical keyboards utilize a different type of key switch technology for a more durable and unique typing experience. The Cherry MX Red switch has an actuation force of 45 g and features a linear travel with no tactile bump. This can be beneficial for users who don't need the tactility of other switches. Additionally, with close actuation and release points, Cherry MX Red switches allow for easier double-tapping. Unlike Cherry MX Blue switches, these do not have an audible "click" mechanism, allowing for a quieter operation. Noise generated from this keyboard will be from the key either springing back into place or "bottoming out" – making contact with the back plate after a particularly hard press.
- ASUS Aura Lighting
- Aside from over 16 million colors, you'll personalize your keyboard with nine different effects: static, breathing, color cycle, wave, ripple, reactive, starry night, quicksand, and custom.
- Detachable number pad attaches to the right or left side of the keyboard.
- Built-in dynamic volume and mute control on the number pad.
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording.
- Anti-ghosting with NKRO technology ensures each keystroke is detected, regardless of how many keys are pressed.
- Built-in hotkeys for fan speed, lighting, and overclocking controls (requires an ASUS ROG motherboard).
- Repeat acceleration hotkeys lets you adjust a key's repeat rate for rapid-fire action.
- Onboard memory for saving up to six user profiles for lighting and macros.
- Durable aluminum frame with Mayan-inspired detailing.
- Detachable micro-USB cable, height adjustable feet, and cable routing grooves.