ASUS ROG Pugio Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
The ROG Pugio Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse from ASUS features configurable side buttons that let you decide on your own side button layout, while the push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance.
The ROG Pugio Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse from ASUS features configurable side buttons that let you decide on your own side button layout, while the push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance. You can customize the mouse by simply swapping the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons. The Pugio features angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels with Aura Sync support. Furthermore, the ROG Pugio features intuitive ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customize Aura RGB lighting effects, adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, create profiles, and much more.
- Ambidextrous gaming mouse with configurable side buttons
- Push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Aesthetics with ASUS Aura RGB lighting and Aura Sync support, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels and underside engravings
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches, with two additional Japanese-made Omron switches that offer a different click feel
- Gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS, and 30g acceleration for fast and accurate tracking
- Separate button design with lower actuation force and faster response
- DPI switch and DPI indicator
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, surface calibration, performance, Aura RGB light settings, and more