ASUS XG-C100F 10Gbps PCIE 2.0/3.0 x4 SFP+ Fiber Optic Network Adapter
- Blazing Fast 10 Gbps Speeds - Capable of 10x the speeds of gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Optics - Compatible with the latest fiber optic technology
- Built-in Cooling - A stylish and sophisticated aluminum heatsink
- The SFP+ cage allows for both fiber optic & direct-attach copper connections
- Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games
Now Only $119.00 Regular Price $129.99
Hyper-Fast 10Gbps Networking
ASUS XG-C100F enables up to hyper-fast 10Gbps networking, over fiber-optic or DAC cables. Just slide it into a PCI Express® 2.0/3.0 x4 slot to enjoy SPF+ connections that are up to 10X faster than gigabit Ethernet — perfect for large file transfers, 4K streaming and low-latency gaming.
Stylish Cooling Heatsink
An efficient aluminum heatsink keeps XG-C100F cool during high-performance applications, and adds a touch of style that elevates the card's outlook above the network-interface-card crowd.
Go Further with Fiber Optics
XG-C100F is compatible the latest fiber-optic networking technology. This enables high-speed, high-bandwidth transmissions to travel distances that are far greater than possible over traditional RJ-45 type copper transmission- Ideal for power users, small enterprise and data center.
Prioritize performance, automatically
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for your most important applications. Whether you're transferring loads of files, streaming 4K media or engaging in online gaming, it's easy to configure XG-C100F to ensure the important packets get through swiftly and smoothly.
Write Your Own Review