ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix Flare Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Blue)
The Republic of Gamers Strix Flare Backlit Mechanical Keyboard from ASUS is a gaming-focused keyboard designed with the hardware and features gamers need on the battlefield. It features durable, reliable Cherry MX Blue switches and customizable RGB lighting that you can sync up with your other RGB lighting systems. Moreover, with anti-ghosting and N-key rollover, it can accurately recognize your commands regardless of how complicated or how many keys you press simultaneously. For your convenience, it has built-in multimedia hotkeys and supports macros. To access all of its features and customization options, be sure to download the optional Asus software.
- Cherry MX Blue
- Mechanical keyboards utilize a different type of key switch technology for a more durable and unique typing experience. The Cherry MX Blue switch has an actuation force of 50 g and offers both an audible ?click? and a tactile bump when pressed, letting you know that the key has registered. The ?click? comes from a mechanism within the switch that triggers when the key reaches its actuation point.
- Customizable Illuminated Badge
- Personalize the Strix Flare with its customizable acrylic badge or keep the pre-installed ROG badge. Note: Use white or light-colored paint or stickers for better results. For a premium finish, try professional printing.
- Dedicated Media Keys
- The dedicated media keys include a volume scrolling wheel as well as play/pause, stop, back, and forward buttons. Located alongside are the Windows Lock and Brightness adjustment buttons.
- Detachable Wrist Rest
- Add extra support with the detachable wrist rest. It hooks into place with subtle grooves and can be removed when no longer needed.
- USB Pass-Through
- A USB Type-A pass-through port lets your quickly and easily connect USB peripherals such as a mouse, headset, and so on.
- ASUS Aura Sync & ROG Armoury II
- With ASUS Aura Sync, you can light up your keyboard with your choice of colors and lighting effects to fit your style. Be sure to download the optional Aura Sync SDK software to customize your settings. For user profiles, macros, and performance options, you'll need to download the ROG Armoury II software.