Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Tech Improvement within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Techimprovement reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 20% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Techimprovement can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers, motherboards, amplifiers, routers, servers, mixers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Opened or unwrapped educational tapes and books
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will refund you. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Tech Improvement is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Tech Improvement is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.